What are my choices for lash extension shape, length, & curl? Red lotus skincare and lash salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about the curl, thickness & length they offer.Read Now
Types of eyelash extensions
• Generally, the thicker/longer your own lashes, the thicker and longer extension that can be applied. Very thin/sparse natural lashes should have a finer, shorter extension so as not to weigh them down. Curled lashes are great for creating volume without too much weight
• Those with straighter lashes (particular Asian hair types) should opt for a curled lash, as it will really make the eyes pop and lift up the natural lash line, rather than dragging it down.
• Those with rounder/larger eyes benefit from our ‘cat-eye’ look – applying more/longer lashes to the outer corner of the eyes. This elongates the eyes for a very sexy look!
• Almond shaped eyes don’t often suit the cat-eye look, but look beautiful with a longer lash extensions applied to the middle of the eye, to widen it.
• Those with deep set eyes usually require longer extensions with not as much curl, and often benefit from having a full set rather than glam set, as glam sets on smaller or deep-set eyes can look over-done.
• Our glam sets are the most stunning looking lash extensions, and are incredibly popular with brides as well as girls going on holidays and wanting a long-lasting look (normally you get an extra week between infills with a glam set).
• Those with large eyes, dark thick hair and/or lots of natural lashes are recommended to go with the glamour set, as more lashes are applied, which will result in a fuller and longer lasting look. Hey – if you’ve got it, flaunt it, I say!
• Mature ladies wishing to lengthen their lashes but still look natural may opt for a finer extension type in a shorter length, or even our silk extensions which are soft and lightweight
• Semi-sets are great for those who already have long dark lashes but are looking for something to add a bit of sparkle and flair out the corners.
• Coloured highlights are great for the adventurous, but can be quite subtle too – violet and navy highlights are very popular, and colours can be selected to compliment your iris colour.
• Shorter. finer full set lashes are most suitable for guys (yes we do ‘Guylashes!’) trying our extensions and not wanting the effect to be too obvious)