· Wake up with gorgeous lashes; no mascara needed
· Natural appearance and enhancement to existing lashes
· Lasts indefinitely with frequent refills
· Custom looks created by a professional
· Monthly cost and time commitment
· Requires professional application and removal
· Glues can be harsh with fumes; allergic reactions, although uncommon, can occur
· Extensions can only be applied to existing lashes (won’t mask bald/uneven areas)
Eyelash extensions are especially perfect for your everyday look. Once applied, they are hassle free with a “wake-up and go” morning. They look natural in person and give that extra enhancement in photos. So if you commit to maintaining them and choose your professional carefully, they are a stunning addition to your wedding day look! Plus, you’ll have these beautiful lashes for all the wedding events leading up to your big day too: bridal shower, bachelorette party, bridal shoot, rehearsal dinner, as well as post-wedding on your honeymoon! Although it’s an investment, it’s a gorgeous one.
But, if you’re not wanting to invest in the maintenance and only want lashes for your wedding day, then strip lashes are a great alternative! Falsies create an incredible yet subtle depth and dimension to your eyes that is unmatched.
To Lash or Not to Lash? For your big day, most definitely do lashes. You won’t regret it, especially when you see your wedding photos!
For more information, please see http://www.redlotusskincaresalon.com/