HAIR BRUSH STOKE TECHNIQUE FOR COSMETIC BROW TATTOOING.
- Powdery Filled Technique - The “powdery filled” technique involves a filling in or thickening of areas that already have eyebrow hair present with a soft or darker color which varies in transparency. As opposed to creating hairline strokes from scratch to cover bald or thin areas, the powdery filled technique is best for those simply wanting shaping and/or an enhancement.
- Soft Hair Stroke Technique - The soft hair stroke method is ideal for those who have very little to no eyebrow hair to begin with. Very fine hairline strokes are created to visually replicate individual natural hairs (as opposed to a “block” of solid ink). Light shading is then applied to give the brows dimension. This technique requires particular skill and precision from the CPCP to make the eyebrows look natural as well as indiscernible, so make sure to do your research before committing to just anybody.
- Soft Fill Technique – The soft fill method uses a round configured needle to fill in the entire surface area of the brow completely with pigment. This technique is most beneficial for individuals who already have hair on their brows, but have gaps in between the hairs needing to be filled.
- Soft Shading Technique – Soft shading technique is usually applied in combination with other techniques like the hair stroke technique, to create a soft transparent background from one area of the brow to another by “sprinkling” or “brushing” pigment just below the epidermis. It is important that a shader needle be used and not an in-line needle for a softer more natural look.
- Full Created Hair Stroke Technique – The full created hair stroke eyebrow tattoo is a combination of techniques, first by creating a shadowing background of the entire brow (either powdery, soft shading, or soft fill), layered on top with natural looking hairs (soft hair strokes) of different pigments creating dimension and depth. This option is optimal for people with sparse to no hair over the brow area.
- Feathering Technique - This is basically a combination of the shading and hair stroke techniques, whereby strokes are made closer to one another other creating a shaded dimensional appearance. Certain skin types will fair better than others with a feather shade eyebrow, so be sure to discuss it with your CPCP to see if you are a good candidate.
- 3d Eyebrow Technique – The 3d eyebrows tattoo is an extremely popular method for brow enhancement and beautification. Delicate strokes done in little sections (applied from the inner to outer corner of the brow), are created to replicate natural hair using complimentary mineral pigment. This helps to define and strengthen sparse or thin areas of the brow, leaving a completely natural looking 3d appearance.