WHAT BETTER TIME OF YEAR THAN ST. PATRICK’S DAY TO CELEBRATE THE BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA? So what’s the value of Green Tea? First, and most importantly, is the Heart of Green Tea or EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate). This is the most abundant catechin in green tea. Catechins are a type of natural flavonoid phytochemical called polyphenols – “super” antioxidants that provide potent antibacterial support and reduce inflammation to minimize and prevent cell damage for younger, healthier-looking skin.
DID YOU KNOW THAT GREEN TEA…
- may be used to reduce puffy eyes and under-eye circles, moisturize skin and minimize enlarged pores plus calm skin after shaving.
- polyphenols provide greater antioxidant protection than vitamins A, C & E.
- eliminates free radicals which can cause cancer by altering DNA and safeguards healthy cells while ushering cancer cells to their death.
- assists the wound-healing process and manages and minimizes scarring.
- protects the skin’s immune system, inhibits MMP, delays cellular aging, stabilizes sensitive, irritated skin, provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits and improves
- skin elasticity.
BETA GREEN TEA LOTION
Beta Green Tea Lotion is an ideal all-purpose skin toner to balance the appearance of oil, provide antioxidant support and offer purifying benefits. Valuable for many skin regimens, this antioxidant-salicylic toner is especially beneficial for normal to rosacea-prone, reactive, sentitive, problematic skin.
BETA GREEN TEA CLEANSER
This all-purpose foamy wash cleanses and freshens skin thoroughly, reduces surface oils, and gently enhances the cleaning of problematic skin. The balance of salicylic acid and heart of green tea form an effective blend while the synergy of Beta GreenTea Cleanser provides a deep pore cleanse making it great for sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.