With the right blend of flower and other rejuvenating acids, bright, healthy, smooth, and firm skin may be achieved without the down time that comes with invasive treatments.REVIVE AND BLOSSOM. While they may be used year-round, flower acids, like lotus and hibiscus, are favorites among clients this time of year. These non-irritating, yet powerful rejuvenators provide potent re-youth and brightening benefits, protect from free radicals, deliver hydration and antioxidant support.
Flower acids can be used in tandem with numerous other pro-youth formulas, to create custom results. The following are some flower-inspired corrective treatments and the results your clients may expect from them:
- Hibiscus Flower Peel – aside from the potent pro-youth effects delivered by the combination of the Hibiscus Peel and Vitamin A+ Peptide Peel, what’s most remarkable about this treatment is the Flower Acid Peel. This healing paste is a complex of azelaic and mandelic acids, which work together to induce cellular turnover, deliver DNA protection, and brighten the skin.
- Mandelic Renew Peel – it’s all about strengthening the skin with this treatment. The Maui Peel, Mandelic Arginine Peel, and Hibiscus Peel stimulate collagen production, hydrate, and reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. The Melanin Suppressant Solution brighten, while Seam Gems and Omega 6 EFA support the rebuild of healthy, strong cells.
- Apple Flower Tighten and Lighten Peel – this treatment is all about results. The unique combination of rejuvenating flower and wine acids in the Lotus Peel, Apple Wine Peel, and the Vitamin A+ Peptide Peel works to brighten, tighten, and protect the skin from free-radical damage. The result is healthy, youthful skin.
- Organic Herbal Peel – for clients with oilier skin conditions, this is an ideal treatment as the Italian Herbal Peel balances excess oil production, while the Hibiscus Peel stimulates cellular turnover and healing.
- White Lotus Peel – a beautiful treatment for brightening, exfoliation, eliminating bacteria, and delivering anti-inflammatory support. A combination of the Salicylic Peeling Cream, Lotus Peel and Vitamin A+ Peptide Peel create glowing, youthful results.
For more information, please see http://www.redlotusskincaresalon.com/peelsfacials.html