Is there something I can do yo make my skin fresher for spring? Red Lotus Skincare and Lash Salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about spring skin.Read Now
What is the difference between Volume & Classic lash extensions? Red Lotus Skin and Lash Salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about the differenceRead Now
Classic Lashes- A method where 1 lash extension is glued to 1 natural lash. This method is also known as 1 to 1 or 1:1. Classic lashes are perfect for clients who already have a lot of lashes, but want to add more length. Classic lashes look more natural.
Volume (3D) lashes- When multiple lashes are applied to one single natural eyelash individually isolating one natural eyelash at a time. Using very thin lashes. If two eyelash extensions are applied to one natural lash it’s described as 2D, if three eyelash extensions are applied to one natural eyelash then it’s described as 3D etc.
What are my choices for lash extension shape, length, & curl? Red lotus skincare and lash salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about the curl, thickness & length they offer.Read Now
Types of eyelash extensions
• Generally, the thicker/longer your own lashes, the thicker and longer extension that can be applied. Very thin/sparse natural lashes should have a finer, shorter extension so as not to weigh them down. Curled lashes are great for creating volume without too much weight
• Those with straighter lashes (particular Asian hair types) should opt for a curled lash, as it will really make the eyes pop and lift up the natural lash line, rather than dragging it down.
• Those with rounder/larger eyes benefit from our ‘cat-eye’ look – applying more/longer lashes to the outer corner of the eyes. This elongates the eyes for a very sexy look!
• Almond shaped eyes don’t often suit the cat-eye look, but look beautiful with a longer lash extensions applied to the middle of the eye, to widen it.
• Those with deep set eyes usually require longer extensions with not as much curl, and often benefit from having a full set rather than glam set, as glam sets on smaller or deep-set eyes can look over-done.
• Our glam sets are the most stunning looking lash extensions, and are incredibly popular with brides as well as girls going on holidays and wanting a long-lasting look (normally you get an extra week between infills with a glam set).
• Those with large eyes, dark thick hair and/or lots of natural lashes are recommended to go with the glamour set, as more lashes are applied, which will result in a fuller and longer lasting look. Hey – if you’ve got it, flaunt it, I say!
• Mature ladies wishing to lengthen their lashes but still look natural may opt for a finer extension type in a shorter length, or even our silk extensions which are soft and lightweight
• Semi-sets are great for those who already have long dark lashes but are looking for something to add a bit of sparkle and flair out the corners.
• Coloured highlights are great for the adventurous, but can be quite subtle too – violet and navy highlights are very popular, and colours can be selected to compliment your iris colour.
• Shorter. finer full set lashes are most suitable for guys (yes we do ‘Guylashes!’) trying our extensions and not wanting the effect to be too obvious)
Are Lash Extensions comfortable to wear? Red Lotus Skincare and lash salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about comfort.Read Now
Can I change my lash look/style over the weeks? Red Lotus Skincare and Lash Salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about the different looks.Read Now
Here at Red Lotus Skincare & Lash Salon we understand that you may want to change the appearance of your sets over the weeks. Some clients may have a special event to go to and require longer lengths for a period of time etc. Our team will always assist you with any adjustments needed at your infill, to create the look perfect for you. However, please note that if your adjustment is extreme, then you may require a removal and a full set, due to the different type of extensions required.
Can I choose the look I want? Red Lotus Skin and Lash Salon in Portland,Or is talking about eyelash shapesRead Now
Within reason, however here at Red Lotus Skincare we can only work from a platform of natural lashes, therefore clients must have realistic expectations of what we can safely achieve on them.
If you are blessed with a good set of strong natural lashes then you will achieve a fuller look, where as if you have naturally sparse lashes then your set will look more natural.
We can only apply one extension to one natural lash, with eyelash extensions only enhancing what you have; they do not create something out of nothing.
However, we offer a large lash menu and use a variety of advanced and clever techniques to create extra fluff and density (if requested) within your sets. Every set of extensions that we apply here at Red Lotus Skincare & Lash Salon is styled and shaped for the individual client.
Each set applied is custom created for the client with the correct thickness, length and curl used. All of this is discussed at your client consultation.
Our eyelash extensions do not look fake, and we pride ourselves on quality work, where no one should know that your extensions are not your own.
We will never overload your natural lashes or cause damage.
Are there any suggestions for scheduling permanent cosmetic procedures? Red Lotus Skincare and Lash Salon in Beaverton,Or is talking about how to schedule for cosmetic tattoosRead Now
Because of the "Fresh" appearance of a new cosmetic tattoo, it is suggested they are scheduled at a time two to three weeks before a special event such as vacation or an important social gathering. Also, due to the swelling properties of a full lip color tattoo, many people who work outside the home schedule this particular procedure when they have a couple of days off before they return to work. Other procedures do not produce concerning swelling, however it is generally recommended that a client return home immediately after the tattoo process to keep the area clean and to rest.
Are there any restrictions or requirements for those seeking permanent cosmetic services? Red lotus skincare and lash salon in Portland,Or is talking about Cosmetic tattoo Do's & Don'tsRead Now
You must be 18 years of age. You will also need to answer health related questions and complete a consent form. The prime concern is that you will heal well after the procedure. Those who have any condition that requires them to take an antibiotic prior to general dental cleaning or who is an insulin dependent diabetic will be asked to consult with their physician before proceeding. Anyone who has a history of fever blisters or cold sores and requests lip tattooing are required to contact their physician for an anti-viral medication to help prevent the occurrence of a breakout. Any trauma or extreme sun exposure on the lip tissue can result in an outbreak. I do not offer services to women who are pregnant or nursing. Your health and safety is my primary concern. If I have a question or concern about a medical condition, I will refer you to your physician to get clearance that this is a safe procedure for you. It is recommended that if you are having Botox or fillers, have the permanent cosmetic application first or wait 10 days to 2 weeks to have the tattooing done.
Currently only $325 for a new set!
Volume lashes are the best type of lash extension to give you 3 to 4 times more lashes than you naturally have with out any damage. Red Lotus lash salon offers all types of style of volume lashes in Beaverton, Oregon. Let us create a style for you that is customized and fabulous.
Why are Volume lashes different than Classic lash extensions, flairs, or false strips? Find out at Red Lotus Skin and Lash Salon in Portland, OR.Read Now
Volume lashes are more realistic and healthier way to do lash extensions. They are hand made fans and take about 20 seconds per lash for the technician to hand make the fan for you custom eye needs. Volume lashes take longer to have a fill and cost more, but, the results are more realistic and lush or mink like. Red Lotus Lash Salon offers all style of volume lashes in Beaverton, Oregon.
Currently only $325 for a new set!